PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Equestrian Riding Legging

Been deep cleaning the house all weekend, feels so good to have things organized! The left over Christmas decorations that were just shoved in the corner for the last two weeks are finally put away and Valentine's is in full swing at the Andrew house along with birthday decorations. My daughter's b-day is this month and I am all about celebrating as long as possible. I was having a little cabin fever and needed to get out! So I ran to a couple thrift stores to see what little cheap organizers I could find. Excited to share with you guys this week some awesome finds.

Today's outfit is about leggings. I think we can all agree leggings are a favorite because they are so comfortable. I got these a couple years ago and they are a little bit more dressy because they have the detailed stitching that makes them look like equestrian/riding leggings. They don't sell these ones anymore but here are a few links to some other cute equestrian leggings: reasonable here (fawn color), splurge here




Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: F21
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: J.Crew
Watch: ALDO
Bracelets: H&M
Coat: Boutique in Italy

I would have to say one of my favorite winter items is my black puffy coat. It is the warmest thing ever. If you don't own a long coat that goes like mid thigh-knees, and you live somewhere cold, you need to buy one. I never noticed until I had a long coat how much warmer your whole body is when your bum and thighs are warm. They have some really cute one's at H&M that are super reasonable, but you can find them almost anywhere.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! I need a long puffy coat! I will have to check out H&M...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya they had a really cute forest green one there I want!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...