Cargo Lime


Lime Sweater: Target: Merona (so soft and cozy!)
Jacket: J. Crew Factory (old)
Denim: F21
Boots: Nordstrom
Belt: H&M
Leg Warmers: c/o Riesh

Riesh is doing a huge special for Hello Fashion readers, 50% off leg warmers this week only.
(code: HELLOFASH)  I wear leg warmers almost everyday in the winter if I'm not wearing heels. Sometimes I peep them out of the top of my boots, if they match my outfit, or I just use them as an extra layer hidden under my boots to stay warm.

I still can't believe how fast the weather changed here. I've found myself enjoying the snow more than usual :) Happy Wednesday!


15 comments:

  1. I love the bright color even in the fall/winter time!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simple yet really great look you have here ... and those boots are amazing!
    Jess
    JESS CAUSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that jacket!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh love this look & the leg warmers!!! your hair is up too- which we love!!!

    ps. close up of your nails? were digging what we can of them!! black & white.

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH! love this, christine!!! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look! Loving your coat and boots!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are killer!

    www.gbofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a jacket just like that and I totally want to try this look! you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely obsessed with this look. I need to try layering a sweater and jacket together since it is getting so cold here! Ahhh

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a chic look! I love its every detail! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this look is so comfy. :) love it.
    would you like to follow each other via gfc?

    xo
    arleene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute post!love this!
    that's amazing!Love your sense of style!!
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...