PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Newborn.


These photos were shot when Beckam was only 10 days old. You will probably get tired of hearing me say it but it goes by so fast. I called the doctor the other day because he had a little cough and they asked how old he was, I responded 3 months. They were like "Ohh he's out of the newborn stage". It caught me off guard for a second because it hadn't really hit me he wasn't a newborn anymore.

It's so exciting to watch him change and grow, like his new little giggle when we tickle under his arms, or the number of times he smiles in a day, while other parts I already miss like his baby cry (now its like a scream!) or the way he fell asleep on my shoulder every day (now it's only every couple days). We've finally started to get a sleep pattern down. We were having the worst time getting him to sleep through the night. He was waking up every 3-4 hours, until last week we created a schedule for his feedings and naps  (thanks to some advice from my friend Amber). Its crazy in two days he started sleeping 6+ hours through the night - hoping to get it to 8-10 in the next couple weeks.

Hope you all are having a great week!

XOX,
Christine

22 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous and incredible photos!!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely adorable!! He is just too precious!!

    Xo Ash
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too precious!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so cute I think my heart may have exploded!! So precious! Xo, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...these photos are amazing!
    He's so precious!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    Check out my new online boutique!!
    Wanderlust Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST adorbs! Love the pics. Did you take them yourself? If so - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My uterus just skipped a beat, such adorable photos Christine!

    Amber
    What are your thoughts on these hair extensions?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need your secret to the sleep pattern. Mine only sleeps 2-3 hours at a time! Beautiful photos, already makes me want another one and mine is only 6 weeks old.
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Have you tried setting a schedule? Before I was just feeding B when ever he seemed hungry or fussy. He would eat like 3 ounces sometimes and 1-2 other times. I now set it 3 hours apart and only feed him those times and he eats 4-5 ounces each time and thats literally all we've had to do to get him to sleep longer. Hope that helps :) Congrats on your little one!

      Delete
  9. He's just toooooo precious. You look beautiful and these photos are simply stunning. Such a great memento to have <3 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most precious and darling photos. Just heart melting!

    http://www.eyelikefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is absolutely beautiful!!!

    xoTeresa
    theteresanicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are adorable! He is such a little cutie!
    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would be excited to win to give this to a friend that is expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness-- SO adorable! What a handsome little man.

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...