PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lights, Camera, Action

My blog has suffered this week! Sorry guys! Things have been so crazy busy with ILY COUTURE I haven't had time to do a whole lot of anything. Today we had the show on the Daily Dish on CW, huge success! If you missed the video you can see it here.


So I had to put together a fun outfit for the day. I'm loving lace right now! 









Shirt: F21 (couldn't find online but it was recent)
Blazer: Express (similar here)
Jeans: AG Jeans
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here
Jewelry: Aldo, F21 (here
Watch: Target (here)


2 comments:

  1. I loved your outfit yesterday!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All of your outfits are adorable. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...