PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bringing Red into Spring

Red pants were my obsession this fall/winter. Recently, I have been kind of over them because I had paired them with so many darks and neutrals. (Basically I'm in love with all things bright and colorful right now) Then I had one of those "AHA" moments where colors just randomly click in my head, realizing if I just paired them with something bright it could change the whole look.


Denim: Nordstrom
Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Old, don't know where its from
Belt: Thrifted
Boots: ALDO
Accessories: Nordstrom, Express, Target



2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I basically wore the same thing Saturday night lol except I had grey shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pants! I am loving bright colors now too!!
    xx Katrina

    sweettreeninglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...