PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

ILY COUTURE on ABC

This week I had the opportunity to go on ABC's morning show for Utah (Good Things Utah) and talk about my accessory line. Had so much fun with the girls there, they are sweethearts! Here's a few behind the scene shots from the day. Thanks again to the beautiful models Angela, Helina, and Haley!


If you missed the show, you can watch the segment HERE

To see more ILY visit us on Etsy HERE

Excited to be launching some new pieces next week so be sure to check back!

3 comments:

  1. I just watched the segment! I am so proud of you. I think your work is amazing and feel in my heart that you will be very successful. I did not know you sew everything by hand! You can use this as an advantage..no hot glue, use it again! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! You have always been such a huge support. Love you long time

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing opportunity! Wow, I just got to your blog, and I already love it. You're so talented and cute :)

    Love your newest follower,

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...