PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Plaid & Animal Print

So I fell in love with this picture on pinterest the other day:


I totally plan on wearing this exact outfit, but my problem with it is I think the purse is what makes it unique. What happens when you get to where you are going and set down your purse? It looses that creative edge and looks like a basic plaid shirt. (Don't get me wrong plaid shirts are still super cute) So here is my take on the look.


I wore a grey leopard tank instead of using a leopard purse and still paired it with a plaid shirt.

Tank: F21
Plaid: old 
Sweater: old
Jeans: AG Jeans
Boots: Diesel

1 comment:

  1. I love this casual outfit, and your hair style is fab!
    ~ Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...