PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Red Denim

Red Pants were probably one of the things I was most excited about for fall. Color is back! I seriously looked everywhere for red pants this summer because I was so picky about the shade of red I wanted. I was so torn about just giving in and buying the Jbrand ones ($180) but just couldn't do it. So thankful I didn't! I was soooo excited when I saw these at Nordstroms a couple months ago for a quarter of the price. They were the perfect tomato orange, red I had been hunting for! 



Pants: $42 Nordstroms (here
Shirt: F21
Bracalets: Aldo
Watch: Target

When you are wearing colored denim you want to keep the rest of your outfit pretty basic. Stripes, solids, polka dots. You don't want to much going on because the denim is meant to be the statement. 

Seems like everywhere sells red pants now, so they are a lot easier to find. I saw some at Target that were super cute so if $40's is still out of your price range. Check here they are only $23. All the colored denim is amazing! This trend is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...