PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Cozy-ware

Had a request to write about something more casual. So wanted to show a couple of my winter cozy favorites. If I'm not getting ready for the day I'm almost always in a hoodie. H&M has my favorite sweatshirts! They are actually men's hoodies, but I love them cause they are longer so you can wear leggings and not feel like your bum is hanging out. They have lots of colors and they are only $20 here



In the winter I like wearing some sort of boot instead of tennis shoes with my sweats/leggings. I picked up these snow boots at Target this year, they are a great staple item. You can wear them with sweats or make them look super cute with jeans, knee high socks bunched down and a chunky sweater. See them here at Target. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...