PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Insta Hello Fashion

* I posted these heels a couple weeks ago on a wish list board and couldn't get them out of my mind, had to order them. I am completely obsessed. 


* A little snap from our Baby-moon last weekend. Could California sunsets get any more pretty?


Leopard Heels / ILY Necklace / Chanel Book (just got this one)
* FYI these shoes run a half size big :)

Hi Haters Sweatshirt / F21 Work Out Pants (old similar here) / Pink Nikes
* I don't know what it is about pink lately. It's on overload- I promise I'll stop wearing it soon :)


Black Michael Kors Watch / Cube Bracelet  / Black and White Stripe Tee similar here
* Black and gold, always a simple classic combo.  Cody got me this watch for Christmas and it's my new go to for an edgier look with classic pieces.


A little recap of the last couple weeks. I do my best to respond to as many Insta comments as I can but sometimes I fail! So forgive me -  I hope this helps track down the items you guys are asking about :) For more snaps of my day to day you can follow along on Instagram @hellofashionblog

On that note: 
Enjoy your weekend, thanks so much for reading!
XOX, 
Christine

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Love following along on Instagram!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend! :)
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures girl and have a fab weekend!!

    xo Ash,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love following you on insta, great pics! I'm loving your hater sweatshirt, I think I need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pink shoes are amazing......

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't stop with the pink! I love it and it looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't stop with the pink! I love it and it looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your instagram account is one of my favorites!

    Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweatshirt! And the Celine bag is pretty major!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing dear...try indian kurtis sometimes....you will look fab in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing pics.....try indian kurtis sometimes...you will look fab in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style....why dont you try casual shirts with some baggy jeans :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable sweat shirt. I just got for Christmas Retail Therapy one. I've gotten a lot of compliments.
    Hope you are having a great day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...