PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Trending: Valentine's Essentials

1. Pink Coat & White Skirt (on sale)  / 2. Open Heart Top / 3. Wifey Tee 

I love Valentine's Day! Really any holiday I enjoy because it is an excuse to coordinate my outfits in the days and weeks leading up to it. It's also the time when you get to spoil your man and find something cute and sexy to surprise him with. Victoria Secret has some fun lingerie right now. I love this cute lace bow garter and this scalloped lace bralette from Shopbop, but mostly I'm dying over this red lace dress



XOX, 
Christine

13 comments:

  1. OMG I've completely forgot about Valentine's!!!
    THANK YOU Christine (instead of thank you God) :)

    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that tee...too cute!
    xo
    Amanda
    www.denimanddaydreamsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink coat!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-girl-can-dream.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to get my hands on a wifey tee! That pink coat is gorgeous as well... great picks.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything! Need to get my something cute!

    xo
    http://myrunawaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great picks! I want everything :)

    x abigail, the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices for Valentine's Day. Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you are having a great day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...