PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Shades of Blue

DETAILS.
Vince Cardigan (similar here) / Pastel High Neckline Top / Paige Denim c/o / Theory Heels (old similar on sale style here) / Celine Bag (similar here) / Crystal Necklace / ILY Rings / Crystal Studs

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been so busy! Wednesday was Mara (my step daughter's) birthday and today is mine. We have been running around getting ready for her party tonight. It's so much more exciting getting ready for kids birthdays then your own :)

I had crazy cramps yesterday and I thought I was going into labor.  I was like crap I can't have three birthdays in a row (Mara, babies, and mine) Thankfully he must have just been moving in a weird position or something and after a couple hours it went away.

I have had quite a few emails lately (I love your emails!) asking about my pregnancy wardrobe. I would say hands down an absolute must is maternity jeans. I have a couple different brands but these Paige ones are so unique because the bands are on the side. Most pregnancy jeans have a large band that goes over your stomach so you don't have a button anymore. These stretch on the side so you still have a button and can tuck in your shirts (you all know I love the half tucked in look :). Needless to say these baggy boyfriend jeans have been on repeat.

Hope you have a great weekend!

XOX,
Christine


29 comments:

  1. love those simple heels!

    www.from-TheLionsDen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is on fire right now :D
    Love your outfit!

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more, your maternity wardrobe is amazing!! You look so great, despite your busy schedule!!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is soooo gorgeous! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combo, it's very pretty! ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing ensemble!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love that baby blue top and statement necklace together. They're the perfect duo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cardigan and necklace! You look beautiful!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cardigan! This is funny because I have a post scheduled for today with the exact same title. :) Blues are so nice in winter, especially this dreary Utah winter!

    xo Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! I love that pretty blue top and the relaxed jeans.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is unbelievable! You look fantastic!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that blue pastel top - so pretty! Btw, you have looked amazing all through your pregnancy Christine! Wow!

    XO,
    Lexi

    the-streetsofgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look super fab in those jeans, pregnancy suits you so well! xx

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the shoes|!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty!! I love this look, always so chic :)

    xo Ash,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful, love the cardigan! and this look is so casual chic!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com
    https://www.facebook.com/thedailylace

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that top! So simple yet modern! Hope you had a great birthday!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous!! And Happy Birthday!!!
    I hope I can be half as fashionable as you when I'm pregnant!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the tunic! Perfection. <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so beautiful!! It's crazy because at some angles you don't even look pregnant!!

    www.seppysmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The shoes are GORGEUS Christine! And the rest is matched perfect!

    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  22. This necklace is amazing!

    Www.minxjewelrydesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This necklace is amazing!!!

    Www.minxjewelrydesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading Hello Fashion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...